Ensemble Travel Group has unveiled OneConnect, a customized new technology that integrates three booking platforms into one. Providing advisors with the ability to access their reservations across all sales channels with one login, OneConnect includes access to GDS and supplier reservations. One of the main benefits of this new platform, Ensemble says, is its ability to incorporate members’ existing technology and content along with Ensemble’s supplier network and promotion in a customized and flexible platform.
Designed to offer better functionality and customer service for advisors, other highlights of OneConnect include:
– Flexible plug-and-play supplier content
– One-stop-shop and training across all verticals, including hotel, air, cruise and insurance
– Ability to view or transfer bookings between advisors and manage reservations regardless of channel booked
– Options to customize each member’s platform according to their own program and individualized needs
– Creation of custom product, dynamic pricing and packages
– Simple and consumer friendly search tools allowing travelers to book or request quotes
In addition to technical support for the platform and consultative services for new and existing reservations, the OneConnect Service Center also offers commission and debit memo management, tracking and payments across all sales verticals and the ability to manage schedule changes, exchanges and cancellations.
Also integrated into OneConnect is Bedsonline, a global provider of accommodation and complementary travel products exclusively catering to travel advisors. Through this partnership, Ensemble advisors have access to a portfolio of over 180,000 hotels, 25,000 transfer routes and 18,000 activities in 185 destination countries worldwide.
Members can choose from three cost-effective plans based on their individual needs. This includes a “pay as you go” basic option, a business plan with more customized options and a version with full access to site customization. Regardless of the plan, all members have access to administrative support, training and webinars as well as front line technical support.
Ensemble adds that is also exploring ways to expand the services offered in the future to possibly include accounting, consulting services, as well as other customized services to meet the specific needs of individual members and agencies.