TravelTech Show, formerly Travel Technology Europe, has announced a full agenda for its 2021 event, with on-point topics focusing on the global travel tech market, including discussions around the ‘post-pandemic cloud’, ‘evolving technology’ and ‘emerging new travel trends’.
The event, which is adopting a unique and exciting ‘follow the sun’ format this year will provide territory-specific content for buyers in Europe, Asia and North America, will take place virtually on September 14th and 15th.
Delegates at this year’s buyer-only event can choose from three different streams namely Process, Customer Journey and Innovation which enables visitors to select topics they are most interested in and getting a tailored agenda to suit their business needs.
Under the Process stream, those most interested in efficiency and maximizing revenues can choose from topics such as:
-How to increase performance, security, and effectiveness to help speed up their recovery post-pandemic with deep dives into the post-pandemic cloud
– How Google is changing online hotel sales
– New cyber security threats
– Using payments to gain loyalty and blockchain.
For marketers, there will be the opportunity to discover the latest strategies, recommendations, and inspiration for creating growth-driving marketing with the Customer Journey sessions, which include:
-Creating content that chimes
– Developments in virtual reality
– Identifying new tribes and where exactly to spend your marketing budget
– Exploring the use of technology to make your business more sustainable
– Can we live without third party cookies?
The Innovation segment will see industry experts uncover what’s next in the future of travel tech and the trends that will shape the post-pandemic world to really get tech buyers thinking and topics include:
– Exploring what we want from travel and how technology will help us to get it?
– Getting to grips with staycation tech
– AI personalisation in travel
– Examining the year that product took centre stage
“This TravelTech Show is the next stage of evolution for us and the industry and we’re really excited at the prospect of delivering next-gen digital content to a global online audience of senior digital, marketing and commercial technology specialists to learn, grow, sell and buy from each other via an online platform,” exclaimed Nimet Sayeed, Event and Commercial Manager, TravelTech Show.
The interactive, two-day event – the show’s 18th edition – will take place on September 14-15, 2021.