Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, which manages 28 luxury hotels, resorts and residences in 16 countries, has introduced Alchemy of Sleep, a global collection of new and immersive retreats designed to promote rest through sleep-inducing treatments, movement-driven activities and special amenities.
Dedicated to those setting intentions for profound change, the programs support renewal of the body and longevity.
The Alchemy of Sleep retreats address a variety of practices that require attention, such as nutrition, movement and mindfulness, presenting a mix of treatments and experiences, expert consultations and classes that ensure each guest finds skills to incorporate into their everyday lives, PRNewswire reported.
Guests can opt for a one-night ‘Dreamscape’ or extend from two to five nights for a ‘Sleep Transformation’. As a supplement to these offerings, Curated Sleep Boxes feature products that rebalance such as essential oil blends, tea blends, aromatherapy linen mists and silk eye masks.
In keeping with Rosewood’s A Sense of Place philosophy, wherein the identity and offerings of each property are inspired by its destination, the Alchemy of Sleep retreats reflect local wellness customs and embrace the natural surroundings. Participating hotels and resorts have developed bespoke ‘AWE’ moments to establish a self-transcendent sense of wonderment, helping guests shift attention outward and find ways to be more present.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Regional Director of Wellness Emmanuel Arroyo said: “While the return to an on-the-go lifestyle is in sight for 2022, taking time for true rest and reset is essential for ensuring good health at every level. We designed our Alchemy of Sleep experiences to provide guests with the tools they need for slowing down and establishing lasting sleep hygiene habits, which will have a greater impact on their overall wellbeing.”
Available from January through March 2022, retreat elements at participating Rosewood properties include:
– Hôtel de Crillon, Paris welcomes guests with an in-room Sleeping Beauty set, featuring all the essentials for ensuring a good night’s sleep. Guests continue their stay with personalized messages and centring meditation sessions, concluding the journey with a Sleep Naturopathy consultation.
– Rosewood Guangzhou guides guests through a specially curated itinerary featuring dedicated mediation periods, massages that incorporate sound-healing and traditional Chinese herbs. Equally important to reaching restful periods are the movement-driven activities, which allow proper energy flow and ensure the body is ready to rest by evening.
– Set on a lush private peninsula in St. Barth, the new Rosewood Le Guanahani St. Barth offers an ideal setting for finding serenity and inner-peace. In addition to nutrient-rich dishes and scenic meditation, restorative treatments, such as Healing Sound Bath Therapy, activate the brain waves for a dreamlike state. Each room is enhanced with oil diffusers and mists, silk pillowcases and eye masks, books with sleep tips, as well as access to meditation TV apps.
– Rosewood Little Dix Bay in the British Virgin Islands offers aromatherapy and reflexology treatments releasing tension from the body. These are supplemented with outdoor activities such as hikes through “The Baths” National Park. Guests can partake in Yoga Nindra, also known as ‘Yogic Sleep,’ offered under the stars just before bedtime.
– At Rosewood Mayakoba along Mexico’s Riviera Maya, guests will engage in two personal consultations with the resort’s wellbeing experts to discuss the Alchemy of Sleep and develop actions for improving sleep cycles, while keeping the body moving with Float Fit sessions and Restorative Yoga. Guests will also have access to a Sleep Aromatherapy Support Kit curated by the resort’s Ayurveda and Aromatherapy Clinician Daniel Seymour; the kit features a remedy made from a curated blend of organic oils, as well as a master class on sleep.