Hyatt Hotels Corporation announces the opening of Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Taiwan.
The opening marks another expansion of the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour convenience food offerings.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy-to-navigate experience for today’s multitasking traveler. Well-suited for smart, self-reliant travelers, Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang is ideally located for business and leisure travelers to get around and explore modern and historic New Taipei. The modern Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang is close to the biggest shopping mall in New Taipei, Honhui Plaza Mall.
“As New Taipei continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to Taiwan,” said General Manager, Grace Chen. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang also offers:
- 278 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as 88 rooms with a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Complimentary breakfast for guests featuring a varied and tasty breakfast with hot and cold items to suit all guests’ needs
- The Market is a self-service space offering ready-to-eat snacks and cold beverages to refuel energy 24/7
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer 969 square feet (90 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting space
- 24/7Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“New Taipei is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Grace Chen, general manager, Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang. “Our hotel is central to all of them, and we are confident that the Hyatt Place New Taipei City Xinzhuang will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”